Marsden's leather balm, made in small batches by hand in Lancashire from a family recipe passed down through generations. Perfect for bringing your leather goods back to life and restoring our fine leather goods.
As leather is a natural product, when neglected it will dry out and at worse crack. Taking care of leather is essential to it's longevity and using this amazing artisan product will help the life of your purchase.
This balm is made from all natural products, including beeswax to soften and waterproof, sweet almond oil to nourish and lanolin to waterproof and protect against fungal and bacterial growth.
Restores, Nourishes and Revitalises!
- Safe to apply by hand
- Anti Bacterial properties
- Anti Fungal properties
- Adds water resistance
- A little goes a long way!
Directions for use
- Apply to dry and clean leather
- Test a small area first to assess result
- Apply very small quantities
- Apply in small circular motions